This is for all you snack-cakes who fell in love with flash roasted broccoli a few months ago. Guess what? It’s the same glittering recipe! Indeed, cauliflower reacts to high heat much like broccoli, it gets crispy black at the edges and tender as sentiment everywhere else. I expect you to live on this throughout the winter, use it for dipping in hummus (or this), eat it with eggs for breakfast, drop it in soup for a quick flavor bump. Just eat it.
Dad, I expect a full report back after you inevitably fall in love with this.
- 1 head Cauliflower
- 3-4 tablespoons Spectrum Safflower Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut cauliflower into small pieces.
- Toss cauliflower with salt, pepper and Spectrum Safflower Oil in roasting tray.
- Roast cauliflower for 25-30 minutes, or until crisp and brown at the edges.
- Serve with Slow Roasted Veggie Dip, snack with friends.