If you’re looking to throw the best Superbowl party, look no further.
Finger food is a must, which obviously means you’ll want to make chicken wings. But don’t settle for some bottled hot sauce-
Make your own.
This sauce has it all, sweet, tart, spicy, sour, but best of all-FRESH.
Your guests will ask where you bought it, don’t lie, go ahead and boast.
You made this hot sauce all on your own.
If you want to dial the heat down a bit, leave out some of the chipotle peppers. Just don’t take all of them out, their flavor is critical.
Speaking of throwing the best Superbowl party-
You’ll probably want to make some gluten free Teriyaki sauce.
Because two sauces are always better than one.
No joke-whip up a double batch of the wings, toss each batch in a different sauce and you’re guests won’t know what hit them.
Just be ready to host the party every year.
Free of Gluten, Dairy, Processed Sugar, Egg, Soy and Corn.
- 1/2 Red Onion, roughly chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro
- 1 1/2 cups Mango Juice (Can’t find it? Pineapple and guava work too!)
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 3 teaspoons White Wine Vinegar
- 2-3 Chipotle Peppers in Adobo (Read the label, some of these are packed with flour in the sauce, boo)
- 1 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients.
- Buzz the mixture until it is smooth and the small green flecks of cilantro are almost gone.
- Pour the sauce into a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer the sauce for 20 minutes, or until it has thickened slightly.
Prep. Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Yield: ~2 cups