Hunting for an easy appetizer to serve over the holiday season? Look no further! This cauliflower emerges from its bath painted in crimson and scented with rosemary. It's the perfect nibble to put on the table while you're puttering away in the kitchen and your guests are mingling.
- 1 medium head Cauliflower
- 1 cup Dried Cranberries
- 4 sprigs Rosemary
- 2 cups Apple Cider Vineger
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Palm Sugar
- Break the cauliflower into small flowerets.
- Stuff the flowerets into jars, you will need two 1-quart jars for this.
- Add 1/2 cup cranberries to each jar, along with 2 sprigs of rosemary in each.
- In a small saucepan bring the vinegar, water, and sugar to a boil, continuing to cook until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the hot liquid over the cauliflower in jars.
- Allow the jars to come to room temperature, without a lid on top.
- Once cooled, screw on a lid and put the jar in your fridge for at least four days. The flavor will improve over the course of a week. The pickles can be kept in your fridge for two weeks.